<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9944984?origin\x3dhttp://leafynove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME ♥
Welcome to
"Dreaming":the road to Discovery


a place to dream by gilad

Dancing:the shortcut to happiness
Dance with me

Announcements here :D
Just changed my blogskin, got sick of the previous one.. Will add more stuff to my blog later.
spent the whole day changing my blogskin, hope that this will gimme more motivation to blog..
suddenly realised that the previous & current blogskins have the same colour tone. says somethg abt my colour preference isnt it? ;)

my working schedule:
4 days work, 3 days rest,
3 days work, 4 days rest
Will change from day to night shift every 2weeks
thus, i'm available every thur, fri, sat & on alternate wed
arh, now hopefully the air is clear~
rem to jio this part-time taitai on any activites *_*

Click here if you wana sleep.

ME ♥
I is Qiqi, I is Claire.. is born on 6 OcT 1984.

I like to know wat other people are thinking.. Not only wad they think abt me but oso wad they're thinking abt other things.. I like to observe how someone behave in a situation & why they do so. I'm an introspective person.

I dun like horror movies, they're a waste of money and shorten lifespan and end up having neurosis. Unless it's FOC and i'm prepared to be watching just 1/5 of the movie. Else, i'll rather watch funny, cute, romantic or action-packed movies.

I wana eat healthy food, practise my religion but often end up eating junk and nodding off when listening to my Buddhist teachings.

I LOVE dogs especially big, sunny dogs = golden retrievers!! They're jus so inviting, huggable and outdoorsy..

I am interested in many things and like to learn about many different things, however, I dun have the perseverance and have a tendency to skim the surface.

I like to accept that the only thing constant is change. Makes life exciting & challenging.
I wish that everyone greets with hugs :D

Next travel destination ♥

Europe!!! hohoho~
Going in August!

Photobucket

i'm on for any short or long vacation to places i've not been to before. so pls jio me along ya? *wink*

LINKS ♥

psst!! KINDLY Click here for the links :))

the few LW buddies with blogs
Jia
Peijun
Cin
Seng

the Friends
serene
peacefool
xiang
jamie
huimin
cheong yew

Credits*

Designer : PauLeNe
Brushes : brusheezy
Image : deviantart
Software : adobe
Fonts: urbanfonts
Basecodes : codes



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

celebrated jiajia's bday last sat, 11june.. had a lota fun taking photos & eating & chatting & walking tons of km.. haha.. wana see the photos!! here's the excerpt from the bday gal webbie.. i'm a bit lazy to type down.. lol..


"Wheee...the actual day of my birthday. Meet my "jie mei" gang @ Hereen Marche for a pigging out. 10 persons turned up nia as some of them couldnt make it =(.It's fun and we took alot of silly photos. It's fun when I open my "Ang Pows" (my bd theme is ang pow...lame theme i know =X) and presents. I received lotsa cards and letters, a $130 Swatch vouchers, a box of jelly beans, a bag from Little Match Girl, a "key"necklace,some shiny dust on my head and hands(on the courtesy of xinxin><), a message in a bottle, a recording bear with a birthday song recorded in it, a pair of bells,a bookmark and a JiaJia Liang Teh =.=".After a pig out, we were wandering aimlessly on the streets for awhile. Paiseh girls and seng, cos I only planned for a lunch but no program after that. Luckily 9 brains are better than 1 Jia Jia's brains and we managed to pass through the day with fun and laughters.Went to PS for an arcade session (House of Dead..wahhaha) and a Photo-taking session. Whahahha, we all have a great deals of fun acting cute? =X After that, It's dinner time. Went to a foodcourt near cuppage for makaning. Next we went Cineleisure for Gan jie's dinner. Have tons of fun there too.....lame continous story-tellings and idiom games. Finally it's late enough to go pubbing. We went to Acid Bar but it's only so-so loh. Thus we decided to 'hop' to another pub. Hence, we marched our ways to Chimes but it's kinda disappointed too. Not much pubs there but most of us are lazy to walk any further so we shui bian settle for a pub. I think it's called Carnival. Drinks are cheap (only $10 per glass) but it's awfully powerful to me. Once again I become a "red hot apple" >< Even the taxi driver could tell from my face in the dark =("


den sunday my cousins, JX & JP came over with their bfs.. din really go anywhere.. jus went to IMM to do some stuff.. tried to see F.I.R. but no fate.. dunno where they are.. tried looking at the atrium, the 1st floor carpark & 6th floor carpark too.. anyw, my cousin JX told me she's goin to climb the mt. kinabalu with her friends.. lol.. hope she will succeed.. but she like bamboo, din do much exercise, how is she goin to make it is a big question.. heehee.. btw, think the mount is ard 4000m high.. quite a mean feat..


monday went with my mother to clementi to gai gai.. bought some curtains.. yeah.. i got new curtains in my room lo.. ^^ tue, pjun & gan came to my hse to eat dumplings.. &amp; play mahjong! & drink volka.. lol.. pjun gave me many dumplings yo.. haha..



TAG ♥