<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9944984?origin\x3dhttp://leafynove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME ♥
Welcome to
"Dreaming":the road to Discovery


a place to dream by gilad

Dancing:the shortcut to happiness
Dance with me

Announcements here :D
Just changed my blogskin, got sick of the previous one.. Will add more stuff to my blog later.
spent the whole day changing my blogskin, hope that this will gimme more motivation to blog..
suddenly realised that the previous & current blogskins have the same colour tone. says somethg abt my colour preference isnt it? ;)

my working schedule:
4 days work, 3 days rest,
3 days work, 4 days rest
Will change from day to night shift every 2weeks
thus, i'm available every thur, fri, sat & on alternate wed
arh, now hopefully the air is clear~
rem to jio this part-time taitai on any activites *_*

Click here if you wana sleep.

ME ♥
I is Qiqi, I is Claire.. is born on 6 OcT 1984.

I like to know wat other people are thinking.. Not only wad they think abt me but oso wad they're thinking abt other things.. I like to observe how someone behave in a situation & why they do so. I'm an introspective person.

I dun like horror movies, they're a waste of money and shorten lifespan and end up having neurosis. Unless it's FOC and i'm prepared to be watching just 1/5 of the movie. Else, i'll rather watch funny, cute, romantic or action-packed movies.

I wana eat healthy food, practise my religion but often end up eating junk and nodding off when listening to my Buddhist teachings.

I LOVE dogs especially big, sunny dogs = golden retrievers!! They're jus so inviting, huggable and outdoorsy..

I am interested in many things and like to learn about many different things, however, I dun have the perseverance and have a tendency to skim the surface.

I like to accept that the only thing constant is change. Makes life exciting & challenging.
I wish that everyone greets with hugs :D

Next travel destination ♥

Europe!!! hohoho~
Going in August!

Photobucket

i'm on for any short or long vacation to places i've not been to before. so pls jio me along ya? *wink*

LINKS ♥

psst!! KINDLY Click here for the links :))

the few LW buddies with blogs
Jia
Peijun
Cin
Seng

the Friends
serene
peacefool
xiang
jamie
huimin
cheong yew

Credits*

Designer : PauLeNe
Brushes : brusheezy
Image : deviantart
Software : adobe
Fonts: urbanfonts
Basecodes : codes



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i'm a timid person..
Saturday, July 16, 2005

finally it's fri & i've got a great weekend awaiting me.. work is terrible for me.. really hope that it'll be better as time goes on.. today met pjun at JP for some shopping.. really enjoyed myself.. although we did this often, somehow today i felt i'm back to my old self.. no longer stifen up.. perhaps i'm taking the change hard & i'm not adapting well.. the no. of sentences i spoke at work for the last 5 days is much lesser than the no. of sentences i spoke to pjun today.. so pjun will get the rough idea.. i need to destress every weekends..


hope i wun have to complain abt my work at every entry.. i dun like it nor do other pp.. so, here's a gd thing.. haha.. for the past 4 days, i've been taking the same 187 with the same guy everyday.. haha.. cos his hairstyle very AA.. sometimes oso same bus home.. singapore's so small sia~ perhaps there's other people taking the same bus with me all this 4 days, jus tt they not tt AA, so i din notice.. haha..


Dictionary
AA: Attract Attention



TAG ♥