<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9944984?origin\x3dhttp://leafynove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME ♥
Welcome to
"Dreaming":the road to Discovery


a place to dream by gilad

Dancing:the shortcut to happiness
Dance with me

Announcements here :D
Just changed my blogskin, got sick of the previous one.. Will add more stuff to my blog later.
spent the whole day changing my blogskin, hope that this will gimme more motivation to blog..
suddenly realised that the previous & current blogskins have the same colour tone. says somethg abt my colour preference isnt it? ;)

my working schedule:
4 days work, 3 days rest,
3 days work, 4 days rest
Will change from day to night shift every 2weeks
thus, i'm available every thur, fri, sat & on alternate wed
arh, now hopefully the air is clear~
rem to jio this part-time taitai on any activites *_*

Click here if you wana sleep.

ME ♥
I is Qiqi, I is Claire.. is born on 6 OcT 1984.

I like to know wat other people are thinking.. Not only wad they think abt me but oso wad they're thinking abt other things.. I like to observe how someone behave in a situation & why they do so. I'm an introspective person.

I dun like horror movies, they're a waste of money and shorten lifespan and end up having neurosis. Unless it's FOC and i'm prepared to be watching just 1/5 of the movie. Else, i'll rather watch funny, cute, romantic or action-packed movies.

I wana eat healthy food, practise my religion but often end up eating junk and nodding off when listening to my Buddhist teachings.

I LOVE dogs especially big, sunny dogs = golden retrievers!! They're jus so inviting, huggable and outdoorsy..

I am interested in many things and like to learn about many different things, however, I dun have the perseverance and have a tendency to skim the surface.

I like to accept that the only thing constant is change. Makes life exciting & challenging.
I wish that everyone greets with hugs :D

Next travel destination ♥

Europe!!! hohoho~
Going in August!

Photobucket

i'm on for any short or long vacation to places i've not been to before. so pls jio me along ya? *wink*

LINKS ♥

psst!! KINDLY Click here for the links :))

the few LW buddies with blogs
Jia
Peijun
Cin
Seng

the Friends
serene
peacefool
xiang
jamie
huimin
cheong yew

Credits*

Designer : PauLeNe
Brushes : brusheezy
Image : deviantart
Software : adobe
Fonts: urbanfonts
Basecodes : codes



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A brief pic summary of the past few months
Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Let the pictures do the talking.. =) Behold~ MY BLOG IS STILL ALIVE!!

X'mas 2007. Dec 22, 2007


Phebe's New Year House Gathering. Dec 29, 2007


CNY 2008 at Pjun's & Xin's house. Feb 16, 2008


Cin's Bday 2008 at ikoi restaurant. Mar 1, 2008


Since I’ve started work, I’ve started to think a lot about what the future holds. The future in the perspective of a student and in the perspective of a career-minded woman is so different. Everything is different now. For the past few months I do not see the point of blogging daily happenings, celebrations that I went to, things I do etc. For the most part, I think it’s because I’m jaded. Although I can say that I live my life as fulfilling as possible (as per my own standards), there are times when I just feel that lack of progress, lack of satisfaction. I like to think that as long as I believe in myself I can do it, others might think I’m overestimating myself, but I’m only testing out where is my limit. And from there, get to know myself better.

Perhaps I’ll still blog about unusual or out of the norm happenings now & then, or maybe until I feel less jaded. Maybe this is just a part of me growing old much as I don’t like to acknowledge it. As much as I believed that one holds their own destiny, I actually went to remove some moles on my face and arm as it’s said to be bad feng shui. Because after all, it’s difficult to fight against destiny, much as well work together huh. Some things are just so fated.

Did my pre-molar implant on Monday, the good thing about it is the lack of bleeding due to lack of blood vessels & nerves around which is the opposite when u go for a tooth extraction. I don’t even have to bite down on gauze. But it’s still scary with all the drilling and cutting. Met my prosthodontist later, he asked if it’s traumatic. I nod my head & promptly shake my head afterwards. After all, I should be numb and jaded. It’s not like I enjoy going through all these surgeries, it more like one leads to another as arranged by my orthodontist.

Labels: ,




TAG ♥